In accordance with local district policy, a school district may award up to four high school credits and/or three middle school credits for physical education for appropriate private or commercially-sponsored physical activity programs conducted on or off campus. In LISD, students in grades 6-12 may apply for Off Campus PE.
- Student/Guardian completes the Student Application
- Student/Guardian turns in the completed Student Application, with supporting documentation, to Campus Counselor by the May 31, 2019 at 4:00pm for the 2019-2020 school year. NO late applications will be accepted.
- Campus Counselor will send to the district office for approval.
- District off will determine eligibility, run instructor background checks, and approve applications. Notification will be sent via email to Campus Counselor and Parent via the email listed on the Student Application.
- Campus Counselors will process schedule changes and communication wit the Parent.