Complete Enrollment Forms Using txConnect
All new students to Leander ISD, including incoming Pre-k and Kindergarten
Parents who are registering new students to Leander ISD are encouraged to use our new online student registration. Online registration is available on the txConnect website, and will allow parents to complete the enrollment form at home and print it along with the remaining forms necessary for student registration. Once you have completed the online process and printed out the required forms, you will proceed to your campus where the registrar will verify your information and complete the registration process.
Please bring the registration forms and copies of the following documents to the campus:
- a copy of the student’s birth certificate
- proof of residency (lease/contract, current utility bill)
- the student’s Social Security card
- immunization record or affidavit of conscience exemption | Immunization Requirements
- most recent report card and standardized test results
- withdrawal papers from your child’s previous school
- a photo identification of parent/guardian
- legal paperwork (divorce decrees, etc.)
If you have any questions, please contact the campus registrar for assistance, or click here for additional instructions. *If you are registering a high school student, please contact the campus registrar to schedule an appointment for completing the registration process.