Leander ISD Enrichment Classes provide quality educational experiences for students in grades Kindergarten through fifth and are designed to address the academic and entertainment needs of young learners. Previous After-school Enrichment classes have addressed topics including robotics, cooking, gymnastics, golf, Spanish, science, art, video game design, engineering, tennis and money management. Classes will take place on your child’s campus immediately after school. The campus office will let your child’s teacher know the location of the class they will be attending.
- 100% if the class is canceled by instructor or School/Community Services (SCR) department
- 100% less $10 processing fee, when written notification is received in SCR office prior to one week before class begins.
- Refunds are not issued if notice of cancellation is received less than one week before the class begins.
- Any changes to registration prior to one week before class begins will result in a $10 processing fee. No changes will be made after this time.
- Fees are not prorated for late enrollment or missed classes.
- Students with disruptive behavior may be removed from class with no refund.
If a student has a condition or sustains an injury that results in the inability to participate in an enrolled class*, a partial refund may be processed:
- Before 3rd class 100%, minus $10 processing fee
- Before 5th class 50%, minus $10 processing fee
- No refunds after the 5th class
* A doctor’s statement, including the reason the child is unable to participate, is required.