We want to partner with our media outlets to inform our community and tell the stories of Leander ISD schools, students, teachers, and staff.
Our School Community Relations team is the official media contacts for Leander ISD. That team includes Chief Communications Officer Corey Ryan, Communications Coordinator Matt Mitchell, Marketing Specialist Rachel Acosta, and Communications Specialist Crestina Hardie.
Members of the Media
If you are a reporter, producer, editor, or news director who regularly works with Leander ISD, please join our Remind group to:
- send questions (only seen by LISD media relations liaisons),
- get updates during ongoing situations, and
- connect for story ideas.
As we work remotely and throughout our 200-mile square district, Remind allows us to be responsive.
How to Remind
- Click here to join our Remind class.
- Change your contact information.
- Adjust your notification preferences.
- Board Policies
- Board Meeting Agendas
- Demographic Report
- Knowledge Base
- Multimedia Website – Download High-Resolution Photos and Videos
- News Website
- Podcasts (Spotify, Apple, Google)
- Student Code of Conduct
- April 2, 2020 – Technology Distribution, Remote Learning Update
- April 1, 2020 – Board Approves Temporary Policy Change for GPA, Class Rank
- March 31, 2020 – Media Relations Launches Remind Class for Media
- Abdallah Al-SukhniAiden BaileyKush BavariaMatthew EllisAtul ErraboluDevin FordLuke HatchPaul HensonJordan HowellSaharsh KogantiJohn LyleSteven MaddelaAbhiram MaddukuriMichael NeibauerGisele NelsonBenny NguyenLanna NguyenMandy NguyenMohammed OzaEthan ReynagaMichael RodriguezAidan TaylorDaniel WarzechaSean WeeksAnna WiedCharrisa WorkCameron Zapalac The post Congratulations to our National Merit Commended Scholars!! appeared first on Leander ISD News.
- Due to COVID-19 and UIL restrictions, we will have limited capacities in each of our athletic venues until further notice. You can review all the details regarding the 2020 spectator information on the LISD athletic webpage. Here are some key reminders: Because we do have to follow capacity restrictions, out of […]
- Leander ISD’s Student and Family Support is facilitating the Parenting the Love and Logic Way® course ONLINE during the fall of 2020. This six-week program is designed to help parents nurture responsible, respectful, fun to be around children who will learn how to make their own choices, own their problems, think critically and […]
- As we get close to the 2nd nine weeks, we are needing to hear from you if (and ONLY if) you would like to request a change in your child’s learning environment. If your child is virtual, and you would like for him/her to become an in-person learner, please complete […]
- Introducing the Leander ISD Staff Spotlight! Read about some of our exceptional staff nominated for exemplifying the Leander Way! The post STAFF SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK: SEPTEMBER 23, 2020 appeared first on Leander ISD News.
Freedom of Information Act
We work diligently to give media members information for news coverage. If information is not readily available or if we are unsure a responsive record exists, we require media to enter an open record request through email@example.com.