As we begin to prepare for the end of the 2019–20 school year, we understand that students have materials at campuses they need to pick up and may have items that need to be returned. As each campus is unique, principals will be creating ways this can be done May 18-22 while strictly following health and safety protocols. At no time will students or parents be allowed to enter a school building. Medicine distribution will be coordinated by the campus nurse. Please be on the lookout for communications from your campus or visit our support site for more information on pick-up procedures.
Parent/Student guide to picking up/dropping off materials at campus
- Picking Up Items
- Specific dates and times for curbside item pickup May 18–22 will be provided by your campus.
- As with technology distribution, it is recommended that parents drive up and items are placed in their car when possible.
- Parents and Students must stay in their vehicle.
- Students and parents may not enter the inside of a building.
- We are designing our processes to allow families to pick up items in one trip if possible.
- Returning Campus-Issued Items
- Campuses will provide families with information on how they wish for campus-owned items (library books, textbooks, uniforms, instruments, etc.) to be returned.
- Laptops will not be collected from students until school returns in August except for Seniors.
- Seniors and students withdrawing from LISD need to return all LISD equipment including district-owned laptops.